Friday, December 15, 2017

Final Review

Over the last quarter, my class has worked on many projects. Here are a few of my favorites:

Bouncing Ball



The first project we worked on this year is the bouncing ball. We did a similar project last year, but we animated it in a different software this time. During this project, I learned how to animate in AfterEffects. It was really different than photoshop, but it got easier as we went along. I picked this project because I feel that I did a good job, despite it being my first project. After this project, I used the skills I learned in many other projects, it was helpful to learn these skills early on. Overall, this was my favorite project we did in AfterEffects because of how complicated it felt to make it at the time.

Worm


With this project, we used a series of new tools in AfterEffects, including the puppet pins and the mesh tool. Adding those tools into what I already knew made it a lot tougher to remember what everything was used for. I chose this project because it was the one of the more challenging projects we made because of the way the actual worm moves. I wish I used my time better so I could have finished it on time.

Polything


The "Polything" was the second project that I completed in Maya. We learned a lot of new skills, such as how to add lighting and how to increase the polygons so it doesn't look all jagged. This project was really short and only took me about ten minutes to complete. I chose this project because I liked the way the final product looked like with all the lighting.


The Castle

Overall, this project was the most complicated and fun one to make. We learned many new things during this, such as adding textures, cutting out objects, combining objects and overall, just adding more details. This project was really fun to make because of how creative I could be. 




















No comments:

Post a Comment