Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Final Blog - Web

The assignment we were given was to make a website all about a certain topic. My topic was watercolor. My process for this was actually all over the place: I started with research and then I coded the actual website. I didn't add any actual content until the last day, which was hectic. One thing I learned while doing all of this is that I can't make anything do exactly what I want, which stressed me out for a while. If I could do anything different, I would use my time more efficiently. My next project will be much easier for me, because I'm getting a hang of what I'm doing. Overall, this last semester has been really fun. I came in only wanting to do web because it was the only other option, and I came out loving it. I'm really glad that I didn't go into another strand.


No comments:

Post a Comment